Make Your Mark: Straw Nib Pen
Posted by Kidspace on May 26, 2020
In this episode of ‘Make Your Mark’ learn how to use a common object, a straw, to create your very own pen, and use it to draw.
- Plastic Straw
- Watercolors (watered down poster paint and homemade “inks” work too)
• Squish end of Plastic Straw.
• Using the Scissors, cut diagonally across the squished end of the Plastic Straw.
• Using the bend in the Plastic Straw you made by squishing the straw, snip into the straw with the Scissors.
• Dip your pen in you “ink” and practice drawing.
• If nib of the pen wears out, Plastic Straw and be reused but cutting a new nib!