Press Visits & Inquiries
Members of the press are welcome to visit Kidspace Children’s Museum for free when you pre-arrange your visit with the museum. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Includes hours, admission and directions to the museum, the history of Kidspace, and senior management biographies. Click here to access our electronic press kit.
- October 19, 2021
Kidspace Children’s Museum Announces First Annual Winter Frolic
- October 5, 2021
Celebrate Halloween at Kidspace!
- September 11, 2021
Enjoy a Festive Fall at Kidspace Museum!
- June 4, 2021
Kidspace to Launch Bubble Planet
- April 29, 2020
Kidspace Provides Virtual Learning & Play Programming Including a Partnership With The Tournament of Roses
- April 14, 2020
Kidspace Continues To Be A Community Resource: Launches $50,000 Matching Gift Campaign
- March 3, 2020
Kidspace Children’s Museum Appoints New Chief Executive Officer, Lisa Clements
- September 24, 2019
25th Annual Pumpkin Festival
- September 18, 2019
Kidspace Children’s Museum Announces Executive Change After 8 Years of Visionary Leadership
- 2021 The Telly Awards Non-Broadcast Education: Hey Kidspace! Butterflies
- 2021 The Telly Awards Non-Broadcast Museums & Galleries – 13 Days of Halloween
- 2021 AVA Digital Awards Platinum Winner: Web-based Production | Short Form Web Video; 3 Minutes – 13 Days of Halloween
- 2021 AVA Digital Awards Gold Winner: Web-based Production: Website – kidspacemuseum.org
- 2021 AVA Digital Awards Honorable Mention: Video Productions | Long Form Video; Nonprofit – “Going Places” Parade Float