You are GO for giggles!
This summer, bubbles are taking over Kidspace. Bubble Planet is an all-new, all-outdoor experience with bubble-themed activities and sudsy, spacey versions of some of your favorite Kidspace exhibits. We’re filling Kidspace with bubbles just for you and your family to pop, bounce, and create. Get ready to liftoff for Bubble Planet!
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, July 4
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Monday, July 5
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, July 6
- Adults $14.95 each
- Children (1+) $14.95 each
- Seniors (62+) $12.95 each
- Infants (<1) Free
- Members Free
(Up to 4 family members)
All guests, including children, must have a timed-entry online ticket to enter Kidspace. Members enjoy free admission through the same system along with dedicated reservation capacity all year. Please review our safety and experience information below, including our mask requirements, before reserving your tickets.
Masks are still required
Due to the large number of children who visit Kidspace and are not yet eligible for COVID-19 vaccines, the museum will continue to require face coverings for all guests age 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status, until further notice.
- Guests who are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons may request an exemption by presenting a letter from a doctor.
- If someone in your party is unable to wear a face covering for non-medical reasons, let us know, and we will refund your ticket purchase prior to entry.
- Once inside, guests who do not comply with safety guidelines or staff instructions will be asked to leave without refund.
- You may remove your mask when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Bandanas, neck gaiters, or masks with exhalation valves or holes do not protect others and are not acceptable face coverings.
- If you do not have a face covering, Kidspace will provide a disposable mask at no charge.
Know Before You Visit
- Our indoor galleries remain temporarily closed.
- Museum admission is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Certain exhibits, programming, or activities may be modified, unavailable, or may have reduced capacity.
- Drinking fountains have been deactivated or replaced by bottle fillers.
- Bean Sprouts café is open with healthy breakfast and lunch options available all day.
- Bean Sprouts accepts cash, credit, and debit cards.
- Kidspace admissions, retail, and membership sales welcome touchless debit, credit, and tap-to-pay transactions.
- Water features are open. If you plan to play in the water, bring a change of shoes and extra masks.
Visitors must self-screen for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms before entering the museum.
Stay home if you are ill or have come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
If you need to reschedule your visit, please email email@example.com, and we will be happy to rebook you or issue a refund.
Wear a mask
Face coverings are required to be properly worn over the nose and mouth by all staff and guests age two and up. Bandanas, neck gaiters, or masks with exhalation valves or holes do not protect others and are not acceptable face coverings.
Help us keep you safe
For everyone’s safety, we ask all guests to please follow signage and staff instructions. Guests who do not comply with safety guidelines or staff instructions may be asked to leave the premises without refund.
Kidspace Children’s Museum
480 N. Arroyo Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Parking & Bikes
Free parking is available in Rose Bowl Lot I near the Jackie Robinson Baseball Field and the Rose Bowl Aquatics Center. There are bike racks within Brookside Park adjacent to Kidspace, but there are no bike racks inside the museum facility. Park bike racks require your own bike locks.