The butterflies are back – and so are we!
The whole family will enjoy sunshine, splashing, and some very colorful surprises at our 25th Annual Butterfly Season, an all-outdoor celebration of spring.
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Adults $14.95 each
- Children (1+) $14.95 each
- Seniors (62+) $12.95 each
- Infants (<1) Free
- Members Free
(Up to 4 family members)
All guests, including children, must have a timed-entry online ticket to enter Kidspace. Members enjoy free admission through the same system along with dedicated reservation capacity all year. Please review our safety and experience information before reserving your tickets.
In our phased reopening, the museum operates a little differently with changes to comply with Pasadena, county, state, and CDC guidance. Our capacity is be reduced; indoor exhibits are closed; reservations and masks are required; food service is limited; and cleaning and safety have been enhanced. We recommend bringing a change of shoes and extra masks for the kids if they plan to play in our water features.
Know Before You Visit
As part of our phased reopening, indoor galleries remain temporarily closed.
- In accordance with governmental health orders, physical distancing and face coverings are required to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, risk of exposure to COVID-19 remains during any visit to a public place. Los Angeles County, Pasadena, and Kidspace strongly encourage people with pre-existing health conditions to remain at home and postpone their visit until the risks of COVID-19 have subsided.
- Museum admission is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Certain exhibits, programming, or activities may be modified, unavailable, or may have reduced capacity.
- Drinking fountains have been deactivated or replaced by bottle fillers.
- Kidspace is temporarily a cashless facility.
- Water features are open. If you plan to play in the water, bring a change of shoes and extra masks.
- Lockers are not currently available.
Visitors must self-screen for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms before entering the museum.
Stay home if you are ill or have come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
If you need to reschedule your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to rebook you.
When visiting Kidspace
Wear a mask
Face coverings are required to be properly worn over the nose and mouth by all staff and guests age two and up. Bandanas, neck gaiters, or masks with exhalation valves or holes do not protect others and are not acceptable face coverings.
We are limiting tickets so everyone can safely spread out. We ask all guests to maintain six feet of physical distance with staff and visitors from other households. Guests from the same household may remain together. Children must stay with their guardians at all times.
Practice good physical hygiene, wash or sanitize hands frequently. Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout our campus for guest and staff use.
Help us keep you safe
For everyone’s safety, we ask all guests to please follow signage and staff instructions. Guests who do not comply with safety guidelines or staff instructions may be asked to leave the premises without refund.
Kidspace Childrens Museum
480 N. Arroyo Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Parking & Bikes
Free parking is available in Rose Bowl Lot I near the Jackie Robinson Baseball Field and the Rose Bowl Aquatics Center. There are bike racks within Brookside Park adjacent to Kidspace, but there are no bike racks inside the museum facility. Park bike racks require your own bike locks.