To nurture the potential of all children through kid-driven experiences, inspiring them to become joyful, active learners.
Beginning with a baby’s very first smile, we believe that joy is the start of everything. It connects us to wonder and discovery, to art and music, to exploration and invention, and to one another. It helps us navigate the world with confidence and optimism. Everything we do at Kidspace is designed to enrich the lives of children and families through the power of joy.
We’re a Nonprofit
Kidspace Children’s Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational and cultural institution committed to serving the needs and interests of children and families. We host nearly 380,000 guests each year on a beautiful, 3.5-acre outdoor campus with more than 40 hands-on exhibits, a live animal collection, and a variety of creative play spaces and water features. We offer a wide array of free and discounted programs, field trips, and digital resources for schools to maximize access for children and educators.
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 Public Disclosure 990 Return
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Kidspace Annual Report
- 2017 Public Disclosure 990 Return
- 2018 Kidspace Annual Report
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 Public Disclosure 990 Return
- 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019 Public Disclosure 990 Return