Imagination Workshop Challenge: Build An Exhibit!
Ready for another Imagination Workshop challenge? One of our Imagination Workshop FUNdamentals is to “Share ideas and work together” – an important part of who Kidspace is!
This week, come together to help us build a miniature Kidspace from home!
1. Pick your favorite part of the museum!
Need some inspiration? Here are some things to check out:
– Our video: What’s Your Favorite Exhibit!
– Take a virtual tour of Kidspace on our website.
– Watch my friend JJ’s hand-drawn map of Kidspace!
2. Get out your Maker Supply Kit and use it to make mini-version of your favorite exhibit, or create something that reminds you of Kidspace. For example, you might decide to build a mini “trikes”, OR you might make a mini trike, or even helmet! However you want to represent it is up to you!
Share your creation with us when it is done! Post a pic and tell us what you created, and why it’s your favorite place at Kidsapce!
Tag us using #kidspaceathome OR #kidspacechallenge so we can find it!
Can’t wait to see what you create!