Summer Camp 2022
This summer Kidspace Summer Camp offers campers four unique themes in eight weekly day camp sessions, running from June to August.
Each camp session includes five full-days at Kidspace, Monday through Friday, from 8:45 am to 3:00 pm. All camps feature indoor and outdoor activities; project supplies and a camper t-shirt are included.
Kidspace members receive a $50 discount. Renew or become a member.
- Kidspace Summer Camp is for children ages 5 to 8.
- Camp activities will be indoors and outdoors and are designed to maintain physical distancing.
- Campers and counselors will be required to wear masks indoors.
- Parents and caregivers will not be allowed to enter Kidspace Camp.
- For everyone’s safety, food will not be provided. Campers will need to bring their own snacks and lunch. Kidspace is a nut-free facility.
- A signed registration form is required before purchase to secure a spot in camp.
- Please review our camp policies and code of conduct before purchasing.
Kidspace Camps invite children to create, laugh, learn, and explore in a safe and welcoming place where kids can be kids. We believe all children are curious explorers, engaged learners, creative and critical thinkers, thoughtful individuals, and kind friends. We offer a wide range of camp themes designed to encourage budding nature lovers, activate creative minds, inspire space enthusiasts, and more!