Happy Birthdays Are a Piece of Cake!
At Kidspace, every birthday is a big deal. We can help create a celebration of milestones and memories for a special child in your life—and best of all, we make it easy.
Birthday Parties at Kidspace
Choose from our new and improved party spaces and special activities to delight your partygoers. Our dedicated Party Specialists will work with you from planning all the way through your big event, so you’re free to savor the moment (and capture lots of great snaps).Get Your Party Started
Whatever your party needs, we’re here to help
Tell us about your birthday child and your guests, and a Kidspace Party Specialist will work with you to create the perfect celebration at Kidspace. From planning to clean-up, we’ve got you covered.
We offer a choice of unique indoor and outdoor venues reserved for your group to use as home base while they explore our 3.5-acre campus. Each space is yours for two hours and includes all-day Kidspace admission for up to 50 guests, a Kidspace staff person to assist with setting up, guest arrival, and cleaning up when the party winds down.
Add to the festivities with a choice of creative activities developed by Kidspace play experts. Keep your crowd topped-up with healthy options from our on-campus Bean Sprouts café. Pick up last-minute gifts from our curated Museum Store. We’ll even supply the paper goods if you choose.Plan Your Party Today
All parties include
- A fully furnished party space for up to 50 guests
- All-day admission to Kidspace for you and your guests
- Two hours of party time
- Additional time for setup and break-down (30 minutes each)
- Assistance with cake service
- A Kidspace staff person to assist throughout your party
- Kidspace staff to clean-up when the party winds down
Includes space rental and Kidspace admission
- 40 people, starting at $1100
- 50 people, starting at $1500
- Optional add-ons start at $11.95 per person
We currently offer parties at the following times
- Saturdays, 11 am–1 pm or 2 pm–4 pm
- Sundays, 11 am–1 pm or 2 pm–4 pm
Our Party Spaces
Get Crackin’ Geodes
Party like a rock star! Our “geologist” will help you discover how geodes are formed and develop their beautiful sparkle. The birthday child will get a special geode “unboxing” experience before everyone gets to break open their own geode to take home.
$11.95 per participant, including geode to take home
Bring out your inner Warhol and create a piece of wearable art. Participants will play with paint and stencils to design their own fashion statement. Everyone will contribute to a community artwork for the birthday child and create their own t-shirt to take home.
$11.95 per participant, including t-shirt to take home
How long is a Kidspace Birthday Party?
Birthday parties include use of a dedicated indoor or outdoor space for 2 hours, 30 minutes to load in prior to event and 30 minutes after the event to load out. Each party includes full-day admission to Kidspace, and your group is welcome to enjoy the museum before, during, and after your party window.
What is included in the event rental fee?
- 2-hour exclusive use of a furnished party space (plus 30-minutes of setup and clean-up)
- Kidspace admission for your event guests on the day of the party
- A Kidspace birthday party specialist to assist you in finalizing the details of your celebration
- Day-of support from Kidspace staff to ensure your party runs smoothly
Can we stay at Kidspace after our event is over?
Absolutely. All party guests are welcome to stay until closing.
Can I bring in or order my own food?
Yes, you are more than welcome to order your own food or have it delivered to Kidspace for your party. However, glass containers, alcohol, and open flame warmers are not allowed on site during operating hours.
Do I have to clean up after my party?
Kidspace staff will clean the party space and remove trash. We ask that you remove any party décor or presents you bring in. You will have thirty minutes after your party for clean-up.See our full FAQ