We are working hard to make every visit joyful, memorable, and safe. Get ready to giggle, splash, and explore together. Please review the safety and experience information on this page before reserving your tickets.
Admission to Kidspace is reserved through our timed ticketing system, which allows us to control attendance to better facilitate physical distancing. So that everyone can spread out, we limit reservations at certain times. Members reserve through the same system and also enjoy dedicated ticket capacity and special preview events.
Masks are required indoors
and strongly recommended outdoors
- When indoors, all guests age 2 and over, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over their nose and mouth, no exceptions.
- Masks are strongly recommended when outdoors, especially when physical distancing is not possible.
- Bandanas, neck gaiters, or masks with exhalation valves or holes do not protect others and are not acceptable face coverings.
- Kidspace will provide a disposable mask at no charge to any guest who does not have a suitable face covering.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is a dynamic public health crisis. Kidspace may update its related policies as needed and without notice. Your visit will be governed by the policies in place at the time of your admission.
- All guests must comply with safety policies and staff instructions. We expect guests to respect Kidspace staff and other visitors. Kidspace will not tolerate inappropriate behavior or abusive, demeaning, foul, or harassing language. Failure to comply with these policies may result in immediate removal from campus.
Know Before You Visit
- Certain exhibits, programming, or activities may be modified, unavailable, or may have reduced capacity.
- Bean Sprouts café is open with healthy breakfast and lunch options available all day and accepts cash, credit, and debit cards.
- Kidspace admissions, retail, and membership sales welcome debit, credit, and tap-to-pay transactions.
- Drinking fountains have been deactivated or replaced by bottle fillers.
- Water features are open. If you plan to play in the water, bring a change of shoes and extra masks.
Visitors must self-screen for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms before entering the museum. Stay home if you are ill or have come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19. Symptoms may include fever 100ºF or above, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, sore throat, chills, headache, muscle or body aches, a new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. If you need to reschedule your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to rebook you or issue a refund.
Wear a mask
When indoors, all guests age 2 and over, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over their nose and mouth. Masks are strongly recommended when outdoors, especially when physical distancing is not possible. Bandanas, neck gaiters, or masks with exhalation valves or holes do not protect others and are not acceptable face coverings.
Help us keep you safe
For everyone’s safety, we ask all guests to please follow signage and staff instructions. Guests who do not comply with safety guidelines or staff instructions may be asked to leave the premises without refund.
Museum Cleaning Procedures
Kidspace actively works with public health and medical experts to develop rigorous cleaning protocols for our exhibits and facilities.
The museum is deep cleaned nightly with non-toxic hospital-grade cleaning products. Our remodeled restrooms are fully touchless, and we have installed new hand sanitizing stations throughout campus. During operating hours, you will see our custodial services regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces on a continuous cycle.